Historical Notes on the antiques that comprise part of our unique decor:
The carved oak molding, framing our menu board in the dining room originally graced the entry foyer of the "Peck" Mansion built in 1888 on the east shore of Lac La Belle in Oconomowoc, WI and was demolished in 1991.
Our ornate oak lobby bench (circa 1890) graced a County Courthouse hallway in Quincy, Illinois. 1985... Read More!
Community Organization Registration
When you support local and independently owned business this is what you can achieve!
1. You keep dollars in our economy. for every $100 you spend at one of our local businesses, $68 will stay in the community. What happens when you spend that same $100 at a national chain? Only $43 stays within the community.
2. You create local jobs. Local businesses are better at creating higher paying jobs for our neighbors.
3. You help the environment. Buying from a local business conserves energy and resources in the form of less fuel for transportation, less packaging, and products that you know are safe and well made, because we stand behind them.
4. You nurture community. we know you, and you know us. studies have shown that local businesses donate to community causes at more than twice the rate of chains.
5. You conserve your tax dollars. shopping in a local business district means less infrastructure, less maintenance, and more money available to beautify our community. also, spending locally instead of online ensures that your sales taxes are reinvested where they belong--right here in your community!
6. you create more choice. we pick the items we sell based on what we know you like and want. local buisnesses carry a wider array of unique products because we buy for our own individual market.
7. you take advantage of our expertise. you are our friends and neighbors, and we have vested interest in knowing how to serve you. we're passionate about what we do. why not take advantage of it?
8. you invest in entrepreneurship. creativity and entrepreneurship are what the American economy is founded upon. nurturing local business ensures a strong community.
9. you make us a destination. the more interesting and unique we are as a community, the more we will attract new neighbors, visitors, and guests. this benefits all!
10. We love buying local, too! We support 50 plus local businesses
we support green friendly business practices. We recycle our oil, use non-bleached boxes and biodegradable take home bags, and we also use led lighting. Pizza shuttle also practices good recycling habits with our waste! Any suggestions on how to improve visit our contact page!
Like any of our on-hold messages? Download them and listen to them on your computer.